Translate

Saturday 7 December 2013

New Hair : And a Good old Month Update

  The Biggest change I had decided to make was to cut my hair in a Bob , which I have been wanting to do for a while and just thought what the heck I need something different to style.

 So Here It is ( not the best picture as I have been not into taking photos as much but slowly getting back into again.)
 
The last time I blogged was over a month ago and here is to a new month of December where I feel much stronger and have a purpose in life again that I am super excited about !
 Driving has been going really well I am finally getting the hang of it and expected to take my test early next year.
In the upcoming weeks leading to Christmas :
D.I.Y.S
Fashion posts
recipes plus more .....................
 
I am ready to blog again Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
 
What are you looking forward to this Christmas ?

No comments:

Post a Comment