Translate

Saturday 14 December 2013

A night out

Outfit Of The Night :

Work Christmas  Party


Tuesday night I was invited to a lovely dinner out at a posh but quaint hotel. The main purpose was to bring a little present as we all contributed in doing secret Santa. I had a really great time chatting with the people I work with who all looked the part. I had not been out in a while so for me this was a real treat and has given me the confidence to do more outings at night. Dessert was the best they had to offer you cannot turn down a uber rich sticky toffee pudding with not to mention ginger bread ice-cream that complimented all the flavours exceptionally well.

2 comments:

  1. You look so cute!!! I hope you had a great party :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely outfit.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete