Translate

Sunday 7 July 2013

Outfits in the Week

!Update and outfits of the week !
 
How has everyone's week been ?
The month of July I am referring to as trying something new  as I desperately need change in my life, hoping to reach  for more opportunities. I normally am quite lazy when it comes to fashion which is why I decided to be brave and put more effort into what I wear.

Outfits of The Week.  :
comfy and casual :
Monday I was having a driving lesson so I wanted my outfit of choice to have practicalities , not to mention the weather was pretty sunny and I wanted to feel cooled all day.
converses are quite old - from EBay a year ago
T-SHIRT- a shop called bank
blue Trousers- H and M
 
Classically floral :
Wednesday I was feeling adventurous with my wardrobe and decided on a floral pattern skirt , I usually try to hide my legs but this summer is my lazy , stress free summer so heck with judging myself. I can assure you I am happier than I look it is  just the photo.
skirt- Asos
brown suede shoes - New Look
Bright coloured tank top - Topshop
Necklace - Accessorize  



Cheetahlicious :
Thursday was a very hot day indeed , second day in a row I have worn a skirt not not just any ordinary skirt a high low skirt and to take it one step further is the cheetah tank top.
high low skirt  - River Island
black studded pumps - New Look
belt - Miss Guided
Nail polish - Rimmel London

Sunny Day Out
 Friday the end of the week , heading into the weekend what better day to wear shorts and a tank top on a lovely sunny day.
light blue tank top - H and M
shorts - Bank
blue pumps - H and M
Belt - Asos

All my outfits in a week, well call it four days worth .You may of noticed I wear a lot of blue the reason is because one it is my favourite colour and two I always buy too many blue clothes.

1 comment: