Translate

Thursday 2 May 2013

Current Fashion Favourites

Quick Update:  


Already  into May , lo and behold the suns shining which is a nice change of scenery.
Recently I have been job hunting .The main reason is to meet lots of lovely new people and gain new experiences. I have to be honest the truth is to take my mind off college, as unfortunately  been a challenge  to put it lightly. This year is going quite quickly so I only have one more year left to make the best of  this opportunity which I only hope gets better. Enough of me rambling just want to mention I really hope I get  the job. 
 
 
 
The brighter things in life which is FASHION !






A basket full of GOODIES....... 
  At this moment in time my mind is drifting off thinking about Holidays which is at least a few months away.




I like creating outfits and switching up my style. I am by no means a fashionista (which I'm sure is a word ) ,but  fashion definitely is a great way to express personality and inner happiness. These are a few of my current favourites, with spring swiftly blooming into summer. I picked a few pieces in my closet that sure will brighten my mood as well as confidence, especially rocking  those lace shorts that is not  to say anyone cant rock them as of course you can. I usually don't follow trends but I am in  love with them ,which if your interested I bought them from Miss Selfridge last month. Ray Ban's such a classic although my replica are fake but keep the sun out of my eyes and complete the look. The blue pumps pictured above are my new favourite style of shoes at the moment I have no idea why as I found myself drawn to them on a recent shopping spree. The bonus is how amazingly well they fit and super duper comfy. Last but not least a NYC muscle tee paired with a bandeau which covers enough skin but still able to get a slight tan in the warmer months which surprisingly are still yet to come.

What cant you wait to wear this summer or if your going on holiday what's your dream vacation?


No comments:

Post a Comment